Monday, September 26, 2011

One God, One Faith, One Book Apologetics Conference

Well, our conference is now behind us! Whew....  It was a blessing to meet so many new people and to visit with friends! :)




Abby, Caleb and Phoebe filmed the sessions. If you would like a DVD of the sessions, contact us here.
Some of Saturday night's crowd

Taking notes
Yours-truly, doing the registration. My cousin Bayle helped a lot with it too! Thanks so much! <3
Mom talking with Mrs. P. and Luke P.
Mrs. Martin, Mrs. R. and Tammy W.
My dear friend, Tammy W., and me. <3 Before the conference, I had not seen her since I met her-- four years ago (we kept up by writing letters). Needless to say, I was very excited that her family was able to attend our conference! :) Photo taken by Allison Y.
Friends - Ally Y. and me  Photo taken by Anna Y.
Tammy W.'s sister, Beulah, was one of my many buddies. :)

Little miss Ava Y.
Mr. John V. and Joel at our booth
Mr. Y. and Uncle Abe
Some of the girls. L-R: yours-truly, Beulah and Tammy W., Abby and Allison Y.
Anna Y, Tammy and Beulah W. had matching dresses. Aren't they lovely? :)
Amy Y. and Tammy W. chatting
Beulah holding Ava Y.  -- So cute!
Joel and Ethan W. discussing Creation Apologetics

Miss. Alice and Miss Sandra. talking with Uncle Abe

Elisha W. and yours-truly  Photo taken by Bethany G.

5 comments:

Allison said...

So awesome! =)

Allison

Abby said...

Looks like you got some great pictures! I know it was a lot of work, but it seems to have gone well. I wish we could have come to all of it!

The Kautts said...

Ally,
It was, wasn't it?? :)

Abby,
Thank you! I had to edit most of the photos using Picnik.

The conference did go well with a packed auditorium every session basically. :)

Love,
Jo <3

Tabitha said...

Ava Y. looks just like a little girl I've seen pictures of with someone I know. Her name was Avalynn and her family called her Ava...I couldn't help but wonder if it could be her. :)

I'm new to your blog btw. :)

The Kautts said...

Hello Tabitha,

Thanks for commenting!

Ava Y.'s name is Ava. Not Avalynn. That is funny that she looks like a little girl you know! :)

~Johanna